Saturday, August 1, 2009

Seating chart Ideas

I made an example of what I want the cards to look like.
I will have everyones name printed on this card and then mount it to the foam board. I am hoping this plan that is stirring in my mind works out.




I am going to put this on my seating chart board. Going to mount it with fushia cardstock. I really like the idea of having a seating chart printed on to foam board, maybe from Kinkos but I couldnt see myself spending $40-50 bux on something that I was going to toss. I am going to buy a black foam board from Walmart and use the leftover paper from my invitations and RD invites to make something like below! Wish me luck.







3 comments:

Ashley said...

That's how I'm planning on doing mine. My only worry is that it's going to take people a long time to find their table because it's arranged my tables instead of by the alphabet.

~ashley~ said...

Ours will be arranged by tables as well! Well if it takes them ahile it takes them awhile. as long as they get there lol

Nat Yeates said...

Really pleased you like my table plans!

Kind regards,

Natalie
Seventh Moon Wedding Design UK